Notice to Our Prospective Jurors:
We are taking the upmost precautions to protect the health and safety of our jurors and have developed processes that are in place.
- Mandatory Facial Coverings – Employees and members of the public will be required to wear facial coverings within the courthouse.
- Physical Distancing – We have implemented 6-foot physical distancing policies throughout the courthouse with floor and seat guides to assist and remind of physical distancing.
- Elevator use is being restricted to 1-2 users at a time.
- We are significantly reducing the number of jurors being asked to report for jury service at any one time, in support of social distancing.
- We are having small group of jurors into the courtroom at a time.
- Enhanced Sanitation – We have increased the amount of routine cleaning, with a focus on high-touch surfaces and common areas including elevators, escalator rails, courtrooms, jury assembly rooms and restrooms.
- Jurors are encouraged to follow the instructions on their postcard summons and visit our “Juror Portal” page to complete the on-line questionnaire.
- Jurors that have questions regarding jury summons are encouraged to visit our website, email or call the number on your postcard.
- Jurors over the age of 65 or individuals with underlying health conditions may request a postponement.