STOP if you're looking for court records, such as divorce decrees or criminal records, please contact the appropriate department by case types (i.e., family law, criminal, etc.)

If you wish to request copies of court documents related to court proceedings, please contact the court district where the matter was heard.  Contact information for all San Bernardino County court districts can be found in the General Information section of this website.

Accessing/Request for Administrative Records (CRC 10.500)